Our Business > Energy > Micro Grid
Mahindra Susten's micro-grid solution brings in smart generation and utilization of power for both urban and rural areas. With the smart micro-grid, different combinations of energy sources such as bio gas, grid, solar, wind, diesel generator and battery can be utilized to produce power, increasing energy access for our customers.
What is a micro-grid?
- A stand-alone energy solution integrating various sources of power, ensuring24 x 7 poweravailabilityand caters to varying loads
- Our solution would remotely monitor load profiles, calculate power demand and match the generation of power to the required demand.
- Solar photovoltaic system with a battery back-up of 6-8 hours (Other RE sources subject to resource availability)
- Load management and segregation via monitoring and communication devices
- Integration with diesel generator sets to provide energy for peak loads caused by pumps and micro-industries
- Design of distribution network, incorporating individual home metering
- Provides energy access to remote locations
- Maximum uptime ensured through remote monitoring and automatic switching
- Overall cost reduction in power with renewable energy prioritization
- 100% system stability and reliability guaranteed